Features
Spotlight
Features
Featured Forums
Brand Forums
Lifestyle
Resources
ios

Patek Philippe: I would have echo many of the members to say NO.

Your collection is a curated selection of exquisite watches. There is so much to enjoy vs have one piece that you may be even worried about weary on a daily basis. Unless you feel that you will be happy to wear the watch as a daily wearer which is personal. Please do share your final deliberation an
2h
By: Bill
0

Patek Philippe: This the world of vintage Rolex for the last ten years.

Market demand dictates the prices.
5h
By: Bill
0

Automotive: Cars at this level are brought on a trailer.

There are specialists who prep the cars at this level. This covers the top 1% of the car the other 99% are driven. There is no real prize money (10k) for the AMBR but it is vey prestigious and the judging is pretty hard.
16h
By: Bill
0

TimeOut: Extremely sad news. Kobe Bryant dead at 41. Helicopter crash in Calabasas hills. RIP.

Probably the greatest player of the game of all time.
1d
By: Bill
11

Automotive: Absolutely.

1d
By: Bill
1

Automotive: To compete you have to drive the car to the judges. But you have them set up so as not to tarnish the pipes.

At this level the are not driven much on the roads up until they are show. In this class about 10 cars compete and must not have competed prior. So they recent builds. Most take a bout 2-4 years to build. There are specialist detailers that prep the cars for shows usually take 4-5 days. Mine on a qu
1d
By: Bill
1