After having the SLA037 for a month, this is how I think about the pros and cons of this diver.
1.The Ever brilliant steel is shiny and if as promised by Seiko should let the watch looks new even after many years(have to wait and see)
2. The high beat movement let the seconds hand sweep smoothly.
3. The dial color is just right ranging from dark blue in low light to greyish blue in stronger light.
4.The size of 39.9 mm is just right and fit the wrist very comfortably.
5. The silicone strap is very comfortable and should last a long time.
6. The Zaratsu polishing of the watch make the watch look really nice.
1. A bit pricey for a Seiko even with the new alloy and high beat movement, has to be a Seiko's fan to buy and appreciate it.
2. Despite the high beat movement, it is not the most accurate, averagely gaining 10 seconds a day.
3. It would be nice if Seiko can provide a metal bracelet with this limited edition.
All in all, a very nice addition to my Seiko's collection.