After wearing the new Tudor 79360N panda dial for one week, would like to share with you my initial impressions:
1. The accuracy of the MT5813 (modified from Breitling B01) caliber is superb. It loses 3 sec over one week. One of the best among all of my collection
2. The dial is lovely, resembling a paul newman daytona. The date window is not preferred, yet not too obtrusive due to the white background of the date wheel and dial.
3. The 41mm sized and 14.4mm thick case is big on my 16.5cm wrist, yet still bearable. I particularly like the narrow lugs, like those vintage Rolex, as well as the beveled edge around the entire side of case.
4. The bracelet is not bad, but it would be better if the clasp is slightly narrower and there are more holes (say 4 or 5) for the micro adjustment.
5. The activation of chronograph is a bit hard, but that’s expected in a vertical clutched column wheel chronograph.
After all, it is a superb daily watch with a very high value for money, especially for those who want to taste the B01 caliber.