I had a question for V&C and here is the answer

May 21, 2020,17:44 PM

I love the vintage guilloche dial Vacherons above all else. It's what they did best.

So I had a question, which I posed to the Company, and here is the reply;

"Our technical department replied today regarding your question about the guilloche dials. The name for the flat spot on the dial where the brand name is located is called is "cartouche"".

I think I knew that at one time, but it's good to get confirmation. 

This post is the effect of being in quarantine for two months now. 

  login to reply

Comments: view entire thread


LOL [nt]

 By: lm6 : May 22nd, 2020-00:47