My feelings about the Revival Shadow.
Have with this watch for a bit more than 3 weeks, this is how I feel about this "Shadow"
The feature I like most about this watch:
1. Grey black titanium case, black dial, grey counters with white markers and hands , super cool and understated.
2. Without a date window, pure chronograph with the iconic El Primero movement.
3. 37mm is just the right size for most people.
4. Very comfortable rubber strap with a matching titanium pin buckle for the case.
5. Super light and so comfortable to wear.
The only thing I wish for in this watch is 100 M water resistance instead of the 50M.
Thanks for looking in advance!