Hi, I am helping a collector friend to unload some safe queens. The watch and I are in Manhattan till the end of July.
FSOT is a mint rose gold Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Tradition Minute Repeater, model number Q5012550, with certificate and box, manual is missing. The watch was purchased new and has never been polished or serviced with original strap. Worn a handful of times, working flawlessly. I conservatively rate it at 96%. The watch has no scratches with only a few very very fine hairline from a few times of use. Please refer to the pictures taken by me. If you need additional information or pictures, please advise.
I have checked current prices from reputable sites and further reduced it to 98K USD or best offer. The list was 175K USD. Will consider trade for a sports watch, +/- cash. Face to face preferred. References available upon request.
For those who needs more description of the watch:
· Limited edition of 175 pieces
· 44mm diameter and 15.5mm thick in solid 18kt Rose Gold case
· 15 day power reserve and minutes repetition.
· Manual movement (Jaeger LeCoultre Caliber 947) with 43 jewels, dual spring barrels
· Sapphire Crystal display back, beautifully decorated