HOLD: A Lange and Söhne 1815 Chronograph
Brand: A Lange and Söhne - (more)
Series: First Series Pink Gold Reverse Panda Dial
Model: 1815 Chronograph
Location: United Kingdom
Listed: Jul 20, 2020, 7:03 AM
Asking Price: GBP 25,995 (in USD)
Retail Price: GBP 36,300
Please note all transactions and listing are between private parties WatchProSite/PuristSPro make no Warranties or Guaranties of any kind is the responsibility of the Buyers and Sellers.
[[NEW LOWER PRICE]]
Up for sale is my beautiful and very carefully worn first series pink gold 1815 chronograph with a very attractive reverse panda dial.
I purchased this watch from a fellow member of this forum early 2019, and since then wore it fewer than 30 times (my collection is ~50 watches...). The watch comes full set with box and papers dated March of 2008. It is in mint, unpolished condition with only hairline scratches you would expect from careful wear over the course of the life of the watch. No noticeable dings or large scratches.
Many fellow Lange collectors and I find the first series 1815 chronographs to be the most appealing of the bunch for several reasons (of course, not everyone thinks this way!).
1. Pulsation dial (2nd generation is a great watch, but given the 39.5 mm case size, many prefer the pulsation dial.
2. In comparison to the new 3rd generation chronographs, the angle of the outer pulsometer ring is more slanted, giving a greater depth to the dial in the 1st generation.
3. Density of the markers below the pulsometer - more dense on 1st generation for greater color saturation.
4. Size of the subdials on 1st generation is slightly smaller, giving a more vintage aesthetic, and in my opinion a better balanced dial.
5. Contrasting color of the subdials.
I am asking 27250 GBP, including worldwide FedEx shipping.
Many references are available on request!
Please contact me on WhatsApp at +44 7380 444116
or DM me on instagram at @pleasegivemecashmere
Thanks for looking and have a lovely day!
This message has been edited by jaychang777 on 2020-11-13 00:43:53