Blomman & Gentlemen,
- have been following with interest & many a smile this so nice post
- and next to nice pix and sights of Paris ( finally, Blomman you got to
fo some .. saw the gargoyle watching )
- also the reflection about 3 vs 4 bars :
Couldn't it simply be, that for a little while the PARKING feature was 'funnily so'
( marketing ?/ small series ?) more important, and hence the 15 mins intervals
- Several old parkometers ( even the old paper- Parking turn dials to put onto the dashboard
had - guess what - 15 mins Intervals !
Next intervals were 30 mins, 1 hr, 2 hr
( of course nothing in between)
Then - or alternatively ( don't know if before, in parallel or thereafter) the classical
12,5 mins (4 bars) were used again, - The funny and hilarious blue P
of course remained - being the 'signature' of this beautiful edition.
Anyway, just a summerly reasoning of
KIS ("keep it simple") attempt,
and Watson's humble 2- cents into the Parkometer.
Very pleasant read, great pics
and I do envy EVERYONE, owning a Parking.
Simply enjoy, to have found one ..
- well , and a 'Parking Spot" with you !