SIHH 2019 Pre-View
A quick preview of the pre-releases that caught my eye for SIHH 2019
1. The new Bronzo for Panerai: featuring a brown bezel and dial, it will come as 1000 piece PER YEAR: so not limited and boutique only.
2. One of my favourite pieces: the new bronze pilot chronograph from IWC: featuring a beautiful olive green dial and a wearable 41mm case (vs 43mm for the standard watch). I do not believe this is a limited edition.
3. The Cartier tonneau in platinum to be made in 100 pieces only. A truly delightful personification or pre unadulterated elegance.
4. Also from Cartier, a new graduated blue dial for the Santos released last year. I think makes for a great alternative to the standard dial and would look nice a tan strap also.
5. The Cartier crash- a London boutique only piece, and to made as one piece per month only- good luck